Friday, March 18, 2011

Ravi Teja – Anyone can become my director

raviteja letest 230x300 Ravi Teja   Anyone can become my director

Everyone knows how tough it is to get the dates of big heroes like Maheshbabu, Pawan Kalyan and Raviteja. But after shooting for four and a half days movie ‘Dongalamutaa’ with RGV, Raviteja is impressed with simplicity in making a film. He now declared that anyone in Andhra Pradesh can direct a movie with him. He said that aspiring directors can send three and a half minute video shot in Cannon 5D camera to him and that if he is impressed with it, he will do a movie with him.

“I am impressed with the technological advancement. Anyone who understands this technology and is interested in making a movie with me can send a three and a half minute video shot on Cannon 5D camera and send it to me.If it is shot well, I will do a movie with him for sure” Ravi Teja declared.

He also added that the person needn’t have any prior experience in making a movie.

“He could be a software employee, an employee in Railways, a farmer or a light boy in film industry. He could be in California or Karimnagar. I am willing to do a movie if the director uses the technology well. I just realised that all it takes to make a movie is a creative thought and nothing else.” the mass hero said.

He informed that he will give out his contact details soon for the people to send their videos to.

No comments:

Post a Comment