Monday, March 21, 2011

Interview With Sada

Sada hot Interview With Sada

Which was your last film in Telugu?
I did A Aa E Ee with Srikanth and then moved over to other languages. Not that I didn’t want to do Telugu films, the subjects that came my way were not too interesting. I have worked in Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu and god willingly very soon might sign a Marathi project.

What is your criteria for signing a film?
I don’t mind working with new directors and actors but I want to make sure that the producer has a sound background, should be able to release and promote the film well. Sometime back I signed films of new producers out of enthusiasm and excitement but it proved to be a risky thing. Next comes the director, one should find out what his background is, whom he has worked with, etc. I’m not a person who would keep atrack of all the technicians, it is only when I get to sign a film, I make an attempt to find out the credentials.

Your memorable movies Jayam, Anniyan, Monalisa, Unnale Unnale and a few more. Those days were different, these films came my way and I really didn’t think much, but I did my share of mistakes. I never had a godfather, made it from a family who are no way connected to movies. It had been a tough and a very difficult time sometimes. If I had looked for advice from people in the industry, I wasn’t sure if what they were giving me was right. I’ve been misguided too.

Do you have any regrets?
Not at all. I haven’t done any films that I should be embarrassed about, all my movies were decent. Now I’ve people coming to me with some interesting projects this year. Will let you know when it materializes. My first film in Telugu was in 2002.

You have never been on the heavier side Yes, I never put on weight easily. I eat lot of chocolates, rice and everything that seems appealing to me but I guess it’s in our body composition, hereditary factor. People say I’m lucky but at times it’s annoying, they ask me why I’m not putting on weight even though I hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment