Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Charmi’s ‘Mangala’ celebrates its success

mangal Charmis Mangala celebrates its success

The unit of Mangala, a Charmme film, celebrated the success and a media briefing was held in this connection at Prasad Labs, Hyderabad.

The film was made on Mantra Entertainment banner, with Osho Tulasiram directing it.

Charmme said: “Before the release of the film I was subjected to a lot of tension. But, it is over now. Though I did several films, I never anticipated any results from them. Mangala is my fiftieth film and it is very special. I did work hard and it all happened like magic. I came to the conclusion that I could just blindly follow Osho Tulasi Ram as a director, producer and friend. The response to this film had surpassed that of Mantra.”

Director Tulasi Ram said: “I actually waited for the result of the film. I could see great response from the audiences in the theatres. Sadhus (mendicants) inspired me a lot to do this film. When I had been to Srisailam, I observed their lifestyles and prepared a subject. I could notice a great involvement on the part of the audiences,” he said.

Music director Sai Kartheek said: “I was behind the rerecording and also scored for a song. I am extremely happy with the outcome. I sincerely thank Tulasi Ram for giving me great freedom to experiment and explore the new thematic moods for this film as I scored the beats.”

No comments:

Post a Comment